Feb. 2 – 4, 2018
Full schedule to be posted October 28, 2017
FRIDAY, FEB. 2
|10:00 AM||5:00 PM||Registration|
|11:00 AM||5:00 PM||Exhibit Setup|
|11:00 AM||5:00 PM||Vendor Bazaar Setup|
|2:00 PM||5:00 PM||Three 1 Hour Demonstrations|
|5:30 PM||6:30 PM||Hospitality Suite Open|
|6:30 PM||Dinner on your own|
SATURDAY, FEB. 3
|Breakfast on your own|
|8:00 AM||3:00 PM||Registration|
|8:00 AM||5:00 PM||Vendor Bazaar, Exhibit & Benefit Drawing Open|
|9:00 AM||11:45 AM||Workshops – Session A|
|12:00 PM||2:00 PM||Buffet Lunch|
|12:00 PM||2:00 PM||1 Hour Demonstration, Repeated|
|2:00 PM||4:45 PM||Workshops – Session B|
|6:00 PM||7:15 PM||Hospitality Suite Open|
|7:30 PM||10:00 PM||Dinner Buffet, Benefit Drawing & Auction|
SUNDAY, FEB. 4
Info to be posted by Oct. 28, 2017
- We invite you to bring a bottle of liquid refreshment and a treat to share with others in the Hospitality Room Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Extra bottles of wine from the hospitality suite will be distributed at the dinner, with CSS covering the corkage fees.
- We ask that you cover the hotel’s $5/bottle corkage fees on any wine you bring on your own to the dinner.
- The luncheon buffet cannot accommodate everyone all at once so please help us manage the serving line by adjusting your arrival as needed. Lunch will be served between 12:00 p.m. and 2 p.m. It’s a great time to check out the wonderful vendor areas and the Shohin Exhibit.
- The proceeds from the Saturday night Benefit drawing and auction are used to support the GSBF Collections at the Huntington Gardens, Shinzen Gardens and the Bonsai Garden at Lake Merritt. Your generous donations to the drawing make our Collections a success.